OBATA BEAUTY ESTHE SALON is a known clinic in Japan that offers various treatments to enhance your skin and get rid of your acne-related problems. OBES just landed here in the Philippines to share the secret of having a young and beautiful skin. They have Japanese Nurses who flew all the way from Japan to share their beauty secrets, who wouldn’t want that? They will assist you during your treatment, and they also have Pinay Nurses working with them to help you explain what the treatment is all about. Who wouldn’t like a legit Japanese Nurse expert touch your beautiful skin. So then, I let them touch mine.
They want it so badly to share the secret and beauty tips to Filipinos so they are currently running an 80% OFF pre-opening promo. I guess you heard it correctly, 80%!
The pre-opening promo started March 29 up until April 5, 2017. Let me just whisper this to you, “They’re planning to extend their promo. Sshhh!”. The machines they are using are so advanced to the fact that I abruptly noticed the result 30 minutes after the treatment. No kidding my dear!
HOW TO FIND OBES SALON:
It is just right beside Makati Cinema Square and Mcdonalds. So if you are going to use UBER or GRAB, the better drop-off point is at Makati Cinema Square or at the Sunvar Plaza itself where the clinic is situated.
Let me talk about the treatments that they are offering. First, if you have a not-so-visible acne scars, dark spots, blackheads or whiteheads and you want to get rid of them, then PHOTOFACIAL TREATMENT is for you. But if you want a heavy duty treatment that completely goes inside the layers of your skin to remove and whitens your dark spots and acne scars then LASERPORATRION TREATMENT is for you darling. Not to mention, it has vitamin C serum and other whitening substance. At the price of 1,200PHP as their promotional price, then you might not want to miss this.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- When you get inside their clinic, you feel like you are in a five-star hotel-ish with their cozy ambiance, brand new equipments, and a relaxing background audio. You will be greeted by their Japanese staff and Nurses with Ohayō gozaimasu and their respectful bow. Wow, it feels like you are already in Japan. Naks!
2. Before the start of the treatment, you will be asked to answer their short standard questionnaire about your skin condition and the desired treatment you want to avail. You can then sit back, relax and enjoy the ambiance. As soon as you’re done, you can call the attention of any of the staff to assist you to the next step.
3. You will go to their screening area where receptionist/nurse explains ‘what to expect’ during the treatment. Then if you agree, you’ll start the treatment.
4. Before you enter their main procedure area, you will be asked to take off your shoes and wear their comfy sandals. Yes, it is very Japanese and I love it.
5. You will need to wash and clean your face by their provided products fresh from France. Opppsss, I just spoiled you right there. All their products are imported from France. Naks ‘di ba? Since Japan is very advanced when it comes with Technology, there’s a very nice technology that they’re using to call the attention of the reception right after washing your face. In just one press, tadaaaaaa, the receptionist is right behind you. Then you will be proceeding to the next step.
6. It’s picture time! This is where the before and after takes place. They will take a photo of your face for your before and after difference.
7. The receptionist will assist you to go up to the second level to proceed with the actual treatment.
While the treatment is on-going, the nurse will explain to you what they are doing and you will be asked several times if you are still okay. (Sweet!) Expect that there may be a little pain during the laser treatment. But if you CANNOT tolerate the pain you can freely inform them and they will adjust the level in their machine. Disadvantage of leveling down the level of laser treatment- it’s less effective but of course if you want a complete transformation then “TIIS GANDA” bare with the pain and let it go. For me, I decided to maintain the same level from the start until the end to get the complete transformation effect. I was able to complete it. (Spoiler alert: It was not so painful that what I expected)
8. The cooling process- they will put a relaxing cold towel right on your face to cool it down and they will spray this French product on your face. Yas! Spray spray spray, more please! Lol.
9. The make-up room- after the treatment, you can apply several skin care products on your skin like BB Cream, Sunscreen and other beauty products. Expect some redness on your face after the treatment but it will go away after 15 minutes. So don’t worry!
And then, you are DONE! Yes. The treatment will last for at least 15 minutes. It’s not the usual long procedure- it is all worth it. I’m going to be posting my NO-FILTER SELFIE on my Instagram @stylewithjeront, so go check it out!
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact them through:
Facebook Page: OBATA CLINIC
Please call their reservation @ 0947-508-8639 (SMART) and 0956-912-3844 (GLOBE)
Thank you so much Obata Beauty Esthe Salon for having me. I love your staff, they are all friendly and nice. The facilities are superb! #stylewithjeront #OBES